From Open Foris Wiki
This script carries out the atmospheric correction and produces surface reflectance values for Landsat Landsat TM/ETM+ data. It uses standalone preprocessing software created in the LEDAPS project by NASA.
Usage: ledapsscript.bash <ancillary_data_directory_path>
- LEDAPS performs image calibration to TOA reflectance, cloud-screening using two separate algorithms, and performs atmospheric correction to surface reflectance (SR) using the MODIS/6S approach.
- The scrips is launched in a directory containing landsat image folders (from USGS) as sub-directories. It searches for folders starting with "L" and uses metadata and image bands.
- A directory containing ancillary data (ANC) is also needed and path to this directory must be given as the only parameter.
- Update on 28.8.2011: The script now leaves the directory (i.e. does not re-process it), if it finds all of the following files:
- Where XXX stands for the image basename.
- If one wants to re-process an already processed image, it is enough to remove any of the abovementioned 4 files.
Note: The programs needed for the correction must be located in the /usr/local/bin. The installation of these programs is beyond this manual, as they are distributed by NASA.